For your convenience, we also offer online pre-registration for scheduled appointments. Please note that this option is for hospital scheduled appointments only (including Specialty Outpatient, X-ray, and Lab), not for appointments with the Fillmore County Medical Clinic. By completing the online pre-registration, you can save time and be better prepared for your visit. We recommend you complete this form, answering all questions at least 48 hours prior to your visit/procedure. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required as necessary information.
If you do not have this information, please do not complete the online pre-registration form. Instead, you may call 402-759-3167 or 877-277-9771 to pre-register with one of our Registration representatives Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Copies of your valid driver's license/photo ID, as well as the front and back sides of your insurance cards are required for every registration. Please fax copies to 402-759-3093 upon completion of your online pre-registration. Please include your name/patient name and the date of your appointment/procedure at the top of each page.
Click here to go to the Online Pre-Registration page.
Fillmore County Hospital is dedicated to making your admitting process positive and quick. This webpage will help you prepare for your visit.
1. On the day of your admission, you'll come directly to the Information Desk, located right next to the waiting area, where you will be directed into an available registration office.
2. While in the private registration office, you will be asked to verify your name, date of birth, address and an emergency contact. You will also be asked to provide all insurance cards and a valid driver's license/photo ID. Receiving this information allows us to keep our patients, visitors, staff and facility safe. Correct information will allow us to bill your insurance directly for you. Any deductibles and co-pays will be collected at this time or prior to discharge. We accept all major credit cards, checks, debit cards and cash. You may wish to contact your insurance provider to determine whether you have a deductible or co-pay amount and how much it will be.
3. After all information is collected and entered into your electronic medical record, you will be asked to smile ? for our camera. This photo will be a part of your medical record. You will also receive an identification bracelet to wear during your stay.
4. Once that is complete, you will be asked to sign, electronically, a consent form for hospital admission and medical treatment and a financial form, which among other things allows us to bill your insurance carrier directly. The parent, legal guardian or person named as Power of Attorney must be present to sign consent forms if patient is a minor or disabled. Please present a current copy of your Advanced Directive if you have one.
5. After you have been admitted, you will be escorted to the correct department. The department will be provided with your information, so they may confirm information if needed.
If you have any questions during the registration process, please do not hesitate to ask any hospital representative. All steps are carefully made by our representatives to ensure your stay is positive.
When you come to the hospital for an overnight stay, we ask that you be sure to bring the following:
-   A list of medications you take and the amount you take daily of each. Please do not bring your medications with you.
-   Glasses, hearing aids, dentures, toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, etc.), robe, slippers, etc.
-   Insurance information and an emergency telephone number
-   Valid driver's license or a photo ID
-   A copy of your advanced directives
-   For maternity patients: your labor bag and baby's clothing and car seat (you will need these for the day you go home)
-   Please do not bring any valuables
After front lobby hours, please enter through the Emergency Room entrance located to the right of the main entrance. Either a Registration representative or a nurse will be there to assist you.