Mental Health TechnicianFull time day and night positions available in our Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit. This position is responsible for managing the milieu in the unit and providing direct patient care. Primary duties include daily cares of the patients and providing a compassionate/healing environment. CNA License preferred. Hours are 7:00am - 7:30pm and 7:00pm – 7:30am. Every third weekend and every third holiday.
Food Service WorkerA part time position responsible for the preparation and service of main food items at breakfast and dinner. This position is responsible for coordinating the assigned tasks to ensure accuracy in tray line and sanitation duties. This position is also responsible for the preparation of meal trays for patients, keeping the dining room clean and stocked, and assisting other positions as needed. Hours alternate between 4:30am-1pm and 5:30am-2pm. Every other weekend required.
IT Applications SpecialistThis full-time position assists end users, performs preventative, network, and workstation maintenance, provide software support, ensure security of electronic records, and other day to day operational duties. Previous information technology experience is preferred but not required.
Medical Lab TechPerforms various clinical, microscopic and bacteriological tests to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Receives or obtains specimens for analysis and applies techniques used in fields of bacteriology, parasitology, hematology, serology, chemical and morphological examinations and records test results in accordance with laboratory policies and procedures and regulatory agency requirements (FDA, AABB, CLIA, etc.) to achieve the best quality patient care.
• Graduate from an approved Medical Laboratory Technician school
• Experience with the use and limitation of laboratory equipment and apparatus
• Familiar with standard laboratory methods and procedures for handling pathological tissue and material for bacteriological examination
• Good working knowledge of various fields of specialty in the laboratory
• Must be able to share evening and weekend call, with response time within 20-30 minutes
• Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred