Because of the risk posed by coronavirus (COVID-19) to our patients, staff and our community, Fillmore County Hospital is changing its visitation policy beginning on Saturday, March 21, 2020. These conditions will be in effect until further notice.
- All visitors will be screened according to CDC guidance
- No visitors with symptoms of illness will be allowed
- Only two visitors per patient at a time
- If you have a scheduled appointment in any department, please do not bring more than one visitor or support person with you
- Visitors younger than 14 will not be allowed to visit
- Please go immediately to your destination, do not linger in hallways
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before you enter the patient room and again when you leave
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience during this time.