Fillmore County Hospital is changing our current visitor guidelines to include nursing home patients that may be hospitalized at our facility. To be consistent with the nursing home policies and assist in transfers back to the nursing home, we have added the following guideline.
- Any nursing home patient that is admitted will not be allowed visitors
- All visitors will be screened according to CDC guidance
- No visitors with symptoms of illness will be allowed
- Only two visitors per patient at a time
- If you have a scheduled appointment in any department, please do not bring more than one visitor or support person with you
- Visitors younger than 14 will not be allowed to visit
- Please go immediately to your destination, do not linger in hallways
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before you enter the patient room and again when you leave
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience during this time.