Miki Loos, RD, LMNT is the Registered Dietitian at Fillmore County Hospital. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and believes that nutrition and exercise are powerful tools in helping to prevent, manage and treat chronic disease. Not only are diet and exercise a foundation for a healthy lifestyle, they are key components in living life to the fullest.
Miki works one on one with patients to individualize programs and determine the best nutritional approaches to ensure success!
Body Composition Testing
A healthy balance between fat and muscle is vital for health and wellness throughout life. Scientific evidence shows that a healthy body composition will increase your lifespan; reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, insulin resistance, etc.; increase energy levels, and improve self-esteem.
If a patient is serious in any way about managing their weight and/or overall quality of life, body composition is one of the best indicators of overall health. Without knowing what you are “made of” you can only guess at how much muscle and fat you actually have. Guessing leads to frustration!
- Finding your fitness baseline so you can know what you need to lose, gain, or maintain
- Assessing your Percent Body Fat so you can focus on fat loss, not just weight loss
- Maximizing your workout routine to fit your unique health and fitness goals
- Calculating your caloric needs and create a personalized nutrition plan
- Setting realistic goals, accurately monitor progress, and stay motivated
- Making more informed decisions to improve your body composition
HOW TO GET STARTED
Body Composition Analysis:
Includes a one time body composition test and one-on-one meeting with FCH’s Registered Dietitian, Miki Loos, for interpretation and goal setting. $75
8 Week Program:
Includes body composition analysis test every 4 weeks and weekly 45-minute visits to keep you on track. $275
Nutrition Therapy Services Offered:
- Improve Heart Health
- Adult and Child Weight Management
- Diabetes Management
- Nutrition Impact in Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Nutrition
- Sports Performance Nutrition
Miki Loos, RD, LMNT