- COVID activity is very high in our area at this time.
- Although visitation is allowed, we are discouraging people from visiting patients in the hospital. This is for your protection as well as the protection of our patients and staff.
- If your visit is essential, we ask that you wear a procedure mask rather than cloth or a gaiter. If you don’t have one, we will provide one to you.
- Visitors who are vaccinated AND boosted are safer than those who are unvaccinated.
- Please do not visit if you have been exposed to COVID or have any symptoms such as a fever, cough, body aches, runny nose/congestion, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell.
We do have equipment available to provide a virtual visit with your loved one; please let us know if you would like to schedule one. Thank you for helping us provide excellent care by keeping a safe environment for all!